Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: dream of the world tree.  (Read 5494 times)

mikey

• View Profile
dream of the world tree.
« on: October 13, 2012, 08:33:27 AM »
hi,
i had this dream the other night,which if i am honest left me a little preturbed,
the dream.
i am at the centre of a large crater looking area,in the middle stands what i know to be the world tree,it looks just like a pole stuck in the ground,as all the branches have been ripped off,
i am on this pole now,watching two giants,one in black the other in white,fighting around this tree pole,i witness the white giant getting slashed by a sharp blade the black giant is wielding,reminded me of jesus getting whipped,
to my right i see something crashing through the forest and out into the open,
it is a giant godzilla type dinosaur,so powerful and terifying both the giants stop their conflict and run .
a female takes my hand and i know i need to go where she goes,
we get into an abandoned house,i am instructed to bar the door and windows,we sit and listen as the huge dinosaur sniffs around the house trying to locate us,i know that all we have to do is wait it out in silence as the creature can only detect us if we move or make a noise,it will then pass us by.
i am not religious,but this dream did carry a feeling of the passover mentioned in the bible.and this huge reptile was one thats been here before.
any thoughts would be appreciated.
rgds mike.

sailrmc

• View Profile
Re: dream of the world tree.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 06:45:24 PM »
Mikey,
Our lives are in a constant state of change (in one way or another). The intensity and direction of change modulates and is unpredictable at best. Keeping this in mind, your  message seems to be, that you already own the knowledge that will help you live through life's state of flux... That your experience, both, of this life, and ancient on board intuition is HUGE, and will help you get through unanticipated changes, that you somehow find yourself in the midst of.   Your dream symbolically illustrates these struggles and suggests that ancient wisdom (of the female brand... including compassion, protective instincts, caution coupled with  a high level of intuition), are the answer to your problems. Intuit before you act. Think using these traits before you try to "fix" the state of unrest that you are experiencing (internally and externally). 

The higher self is at work in your dreams, as a mentor and friend.
Be sure to think things out and apply the wisdom so generously given!

regards,
sailrmc   

mikey

• View Profile
Re: dream of the world tree.
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 09:01:28 AM »
thanks sailrmc,
the words i had in mind for this dream were,listen to the female,she knows what to do & where to go,
which is what you have said ,although with a little more detail,
thank you for this !
rgds mikey