Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Five Questions & Five Pointed Star  (Read 5165 times)

eleventhleopard

• View Profile
Five Questions & Five Pointed Star
« on: October 10, 2012, 01:57:57 PM »
I dreamed last night, about asking five questions that related to a five pointed star. And the dream, continued to replay itself five times. Any clue as to a meaning? Thanks

sailrmc

• View Profile
Re: Five Questions & Five Pointed Star
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 04:21:22 PM »
Much needed detail must be known to zero in on this, but in general, my thoughts are that you are in the midst of evaluating the intuitive side of self   - Why am I, or, why are we, as a species, the way that we are? The five points of the star (in the context given) would seem to indicate the five senses and how they work...and you are likely in a discovery mode.

Perhaps you are wondering how or why the mind allows us to just know that "things" will occur. How can we sense these things?

Consider what I have suggested, examine your thoughts and overlay to the goings on in your life to see specifically how it relates.

regards,
sailrmc

Your thoughts?   

eleventhleopard

• View Profile
Re: Five Questions & Five Pointed Star
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2012, 02:10:38 AM »
Thank you!!! I think your response is right on target, I cannot remember the details, I need to remind myself to write down details before forgetting them. I have questions regarding everything lately, spiritual, emotional and just in general. :)