Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Can't die  (Read 4927 times)

rawwar73

• View Profile
    • The Upside Down World
Can't die
« on: October 12, 2012, 12:10:47 AM »
First of all, thank you so much for doing these interpretations. They have been very helpful to me.

Last night I had a dream which I remember very little of, but what I remember is that something happened which should have killed me. Everyone thought I was dead. I thought I was going to die and was kind of looking forward to leaving my body and this life behind. But although everything went very dim, I didn't ever stop breathing. It was a while (a few days I think) before other people realized that I wasn't dead. They were very excited and gave me medical treatment. I remember hearing people say I had come back from the dead, although I knew I had't actually died. In the later part of the dream I remember that I couldn't use one of my arms quite right and there was something weird going on with my head. But everyone around me was so kind and happy to have me. I was a little disappointed not to have died, but otherwise fine.

As I thought about this dream, I remembered having another dream with similar themes. I don't remember the details except some medical procedure was performed on me which was not only supposed to kill me, but couldn't be stopped. It seemed like it was done by opening the blood vessel in my neck. Again, I was a little nervous but happy about this. And I remember things getting dim, but I didn't die. Both times it was like I was willing but just never quite got there.

I read in your dream dictionary that death can be drawing away from life which could be me - life's been really crappy for a long time now and I can seem to find my way forward or out. I would never harm myself, of course.

sailrmc

• View Profile
Re: Can't die
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 04:45:25 PM »
While you emphasize the importance of not dieing (or being able to die), you may choose to consider the feelings of those around you when they realize that you were not dead. The procedure on your neck might well indicate that the process of the mind are at work behind the scenes, to allow you to reassess and heal your "situation" (the attitudes that you have or the way that you see things)... The healing processes of of our mind are indeed incredible!!

Dreams offer an objective perspective.  It looks as if you are being shown that you are valued by those in your midst. It is quite apparent that it is not time to hang it up yet! My old journalism professor  always highlighted the fact that sometimes we loose objectivity because we are too close to the action, too involved. Dreams allow the dreamer to view our life as  an onlooker, and make it easier to understand. Your dream indicates that there are those who care about you!

regards,
sailrmc