Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: flower dreams..  (Read 6424 times)

lonelywarrior

• View Profile
flower dreams..
« on: October 15, 2012, 03:24:51 AM »
Hi Tony,

Recently I had been getting many dreams on flowers and fruits.I would be carrying or seeing some fruits like grapes and water melon.But flowers,it will be only white flowers.sometimes I would pluck a garland of white flowers from tree.Last Night I had this interesting dream where,a lady whom I don't know is taking me to a small hindu temple,where an indian priest is chanting mantras and doing a pooja to an idol.Along with him is another lady sitting next to him and worshipping.I am also having a new born baby in my hand.The lady who took me there told something to the priest and the priest gave me a garland of white flower(i think jasmine).I also asked the lady near by if she wants to share it but priest gave her some too.Earlier to flowers and fruits I had dreams related to indian food and vegetables.What does this mean Tony..

lonelywarrior.

sailrmc

• View Profile
Re: flower dreams..
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 05:55:13 PM »
 Hello lonelywarrior,
 Although I am not Tony, not as eloquent or as learned, I would like to share my thoughts  as to the meaning of your dream/s.

With the information that you have shared regarding previous dreams and the dream at hand, I see that the highest aspect within, has acknowledged that a positive pattern or track record is in full swing. Great and positive blessings are at hand. Either you are in the process of receiving these blessings, OR, they are soon to come. In one sense it does seem that fertility, and newness,  seem to be in order. Jasmine flowers from a tree would seem to show wonderful new growth within your family and of this is all in place for you to receive....

If this does not really apply to your situation then you may consider the patterns shown, indicate a new venture that has gone from the idea stage and is now ready to be nurtured, and ready to grow as a result of your efforts.
Whatever is going on in your life, it is good! All energy is in your favor, and you are ready to receive the fruits of your labor.

It is a beautiful dream showing that positive energy is present  and contributing to a wonderful and full life.

sailrmc

lonelywarrior

• View Profile
Re: flower dreams..
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 10:34:13 PM »
Hi Sailrmc,

It was so nice of you to share your thoughts on my dream.Certainly you are good enough in your interpretation with your deep and insightful analysis.Thanks a lot.

Coming to my dreams,of course you are right,this does not apply to my family life as for a long time am undergoing a disasterful personal life and because of which I had plunged myself in spirituality.For the past year,most of my dream interpretations related to spirituality and I really wanted to confirm this dream because it directly involved a priest in it.As you said,for quite a long period I had been putting lots and lots of effort in doing poojas,abhishekam and prayers to lord shiva everyday,undergoing lots of personal trauma and each and every dream recently like plucking flowers,receiving flowers ,receiving blessings from an elephant,eating fruits shows that the time to reap the fruits of my efforts have come(also do I know this through my intuitive knowledge too vaguely,am conforming it through each and every dream too).The fertility or newness could possibly refer to my new life through spiritual means.

I am so happy atlast its all drawing to a very good end,will more keenly analyse the forthcoming dreams. :)
Thanks a ton sailrmc.

lonelywarrior