Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dreaming of divorce papers  (Read 4189 times)

madzwezwog

• View Profile
Dreaming of divorce papers
« on: October 17, 2012, 10:17:14 AM »
Hi Tony,

Last night I asked in my mind to dream about the person whom I talked to on an online dating website. And the dream was that I had divorce papers through in the post. It was very simple, but I am thinking is this dream related to this person with whom I was chatting to yesterday? Or is it simply because yesterday I read an article online about divorce? I haven't dreamed of divorce before, and this person and me have not been divorced, we are only 22 and 25.

Is the dream saying to not continue talking to him? Or is it saying i will marry him and then divorce?

Many thanks Tony,

Maddy

sailrmc

• View Profile
Re: Dreaming of divorce papers
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 06:32:55 PM »
Maddy,
I would like to share my thoughts, although they are quite vague.

Given the information that you have presented, my opinion is, that there is simply not enough information to go on here.
Yes, perhaps this is a dream of caution, but I cannot see any precognitive value. My suggestion is, not to try to force an answer relating to what will or won't happen in the future by what you have seen in this dream.

I would suggest that you begin to journal your dreams (Tony gives excellent guidance that will help you in this area)...
Take your time, and read the valuable information that he shares with us on this site.

The journal will allow you to go back and assess the dream's significance in your life as you go forward in learning.

As well, you will likely have further dreams relating to the subject matter that you have shared with us. Through examination of these dreams  you will be able to see a pattern and derive more precise meaning.

regards,
sailrmc