Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Congratulations Tony!  (Read 19784 times)

Christine

• View Profile
Congratulations Tony!
« on: May 15, 2013, 02:03:38 PM »
On updating the book and site....I hope you are able to take some rest and relaxation for yourself!

Christine

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Congratulations Tony!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2013, 09:51:35 AM »
Hi Chris - No I haven't finished upgrading the site or the book Dream Dictionary Ultimate - it was The New Dream Dictionary that I published a new version of. It was so small compared with the original one that I used the text from the mobile cell phone dictionary.

The net version is only up to Devour - a long way to go. But if you search for anything before Devour hopefully you will see much fuller entries.

As for the rest, I have learned so much from all the dreams sent me I have too much to write to see any signs of rest. I think I am from along line of carthorses - born to work.

Tony  :)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 06:50:32 AM »
Update - I have just finished upgrading the entry Graffiti.

Tony

Christine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 04:11:45 PM »
Time for a celebration!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 08:29:19 AM »
Chris - I do not understand celebrations. I don't celebrate my birthday or any occasion. Wedding 'celebrations' I have attended I usually creep away quickly. I do feel a joy about seeing people love each other - but all the drinking and eating I cannot feel any joy for.

I do love knowing people face to face - but otherwise I feel as if I am from another planet. I remember going to my wife's friends daughter's marriage. I sat at a table with people I knew, but a pressure built up inside me and I had to stand up and rush out of the room. My poor wife didn't know what to make of me or how to explain. It wasn't a fear, but I think I am partly a wild creature that needs fresh air and bursts out of rooms full of people. As soon as I was out of the room I was fine, as if I had escaped and was free and felt the return of joy. Sometimes I wonder if I am sensitive to other people and their feelings and thoughts - that is probably why I live alone with my cats. They are so beautifully honest and wild.

Tony
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 08:42:45 AM by Tony Crisp »