Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello from Oz(tralia)- end of the night journey  (Read 7955 times)

GG01

• View Profile
Hello from Oz(tralia)- end of the night journey
« on: October 28, 2012, 03:07:15 AM »
What a great site you have created. Encouraging people to self interpret is awesome.

Getting it correct then detaching to allow the next  is a direct correlate to our inner growth process.[my opinion]

Persistence in this regard led to two dreams both of which I will submit for perusal.[interpretation not required]

I suppose to be honest, these words are being shaped to allow the reader to conceptualise the possibility of completion of, at the very least, certain stages of growth.

For me at the age of 48, having been continuously at it since my childhood and whilst delving amongst the non rational always maintaining a sight of the rational and never forgetting why it all began, I can say that my long and delightful inner search has now given way to the more mundane work of reconnecting thought to action[something that fell by the wayside in order to allow the growth].

I know that some folks like to go with a concept that it's a never ending process but I found that to be a not very helpful conceptualisation and downright antithetical to the concept of growth,especially when you consider that while you are dealing with the non linear and non rational you might just as well make up your own rules that give you the best shot at wholeness[my two cents].

I hope I haven't offended any sensitivities, I have greatly benefited from the published words of others who have travelled a similar path and just wanted to add a little here from mine being mindful not to simply repeat what has already been said and to hopefully provide a tad of innovation that relates to completion, a subject that has very little written about it.
                       Sincerely,
                                    GG

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hello from Oz(tralia)- end of the night journey
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 01:58:19 PM »
GG - I had to LOL at 'you might just as well make up your own rules that give you the best shot at wholeness'. It took me ages to learn that. I think that it is a bit if a struggle to make it all happen though.

Tony