Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: reaccuring  (Read 6253 times)

jo.may

• View Profile
reaccuring
« on: October 21, 2010, 10:55:41 PM »
i am in a trailer that is being used as head quarters for some kind of military. myself an ex boyfriend from highschool and another man from our team/side (like we are in a war) are being kept inside the trailer. there are men from the other team walking around shooting fire balls into the corners of all the room. the fire balls are on a timer set to start in about 5 mins. we all have super natural powers that are being disabled by a device in one of the very large spaceship looking vehicles outside. the head of the operation for the other team is talking to my ex telling him they finally have him and there is no way for him to leave. as soon as the men are done shooting the fire balls they all walk out. through the door we can hear the head of the operation tell two men to stay behind and if anyone tries to leave to shoot them with something that looks like a gun out of a space movie. my ex stays seated in the front room while my teammate and i look around for a way to get out. my teammate runs to the living room saying he has figured it out. i tell my ex he has 30 seconds to gather everything he thinks he may need. i run out the door and see we are in the woods and everything is covered in snow...

the next thing i know my teammate and i are walking through the snow in rich red snowsuits my ex is still in the trailer that is about to catch fire and we are going for help and to find the device to defuse the fireballs. we pass a tree and as we come to the foot of a hill the other team removes their invisibility and appear about 5 feet in front of us with their vehicle hoovering above them. we turn around and start walking back to the trailer and they stay where they are not following us or capturing us. i got this feeling like my ex in the trailer was doomed and there wasn't anything i could do about it and i seemed to accept that. next to the tree was a man that wasn't a man. he was a spirit. we looked at each other as we passed and he told me without words that everything would be fine and removed any worry or concern.  then vanished as if he had never been there. we kept walking.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: reaccuring
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 01:38:15 PM »
Jo.May – The wonderful science fiction type of dreams are often about the amazing potential we all have, but are usually “disabled by a device”.

To understand the dream I suppose we need a map of the territory – and the territory is your own self – all of it. What you call ‘you’ is only a tiny part of the whole you. That is your conscious self.  Then there is what has been called the unconscious. This is a massive part of you that few people know about in any depth, and this is the part that does a lot of the work – keeping your body and mind in order and balanced. Then we have the supra conscious – the wonder part of us that even fewer people know or have any awareness of. This is the part that has supernormal powers.

Your dream, like most dreams, symbolises the different parts. So the supra conscious is the spirit that can appear or disappear easily, and knows the future – telling you that everything will be fine.

The enemy are the many doubts and fears and conflicts that block you from knowing and using your real abilities. These are usually unknown and in the unconscious. Of course it is a battle, and the threat is death or pain, which your supra conscious knows are empty threats. The battle is between the false beliefs, the pains and fears that have been grown as truths in our lives, and our own real self masked by such beliefs and experiences. It is a real battle. And to quote from the book There is a River, “The plan for the soul was a cycle of experience, unlimited in scope and duration, in which the new individual would come to know creation in all its aspects, at the discretion of will.”

Unfortunately we believe our lives are finished with the death of our body – and that is part of the battle, for it has been a trap set up for thousands of years, that lead us to be puppets of ‘masters’.

Tony

jo.may

• View Profile
Re: reaccuring
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 06:33:47 PM »
thank you for looking at my dream. reading your reply puts everything in order and understanding in my mind. i have recently been "battling" with what i believe to be truths in my life and what society around me believes to be truths in life in general. i see where i have been letting these false systems disable me. and between the interpretation and reading (the life and teaching of the masters of the far east, don miguel ruiz and many other books over time) i feel confident again in the letting go of these false systems and challenges and embracing the universal law(s) i believe to be true. thank you again!

love and gratitude,
jo.may