Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Only Tree on the Hill-Imported from Comments  (Read 3763 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
The Only Tree on the Hill-Imported from Comments
« on: May 08, 2018, 09:45:45 AM »
Laura Lynne Watson

I dreamt of the tree from Pocahontas but this tree was not a willow but an oak tree. It was night & I knew it was sleeping but I still wanted to talk with this tree. I remember seeing fireflies all around & I was on a hill. This was the only tree on the hill & it wasn’t that old of a tree, maybe 200 years old. Its trunk was quite large for it’s size & I remember pulling light out of nowhere (I was holding this energy of light that I made appear) & I put my hands into the trunk (I could go through it without damaging it) & I placed the light inside the trunk so the tree would illuminate. It sparkled rather than glowed & I remember I just waited there for the sun rise, so I would be present for when the tree awoke.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: The Only Tree on the Hill-Imported from Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 09:48:03 AM »
Laura – The Native American race and the Tree on a Hill, in dreams are a whole book of meaning. I will give you a taste of it.

The Native American connection, especially with Pocahontas is about your inner wisdom; self acceptance and wisdom based on this awareness of ones links with nature, its animals and the intuition or wisdom of the irrational or unconscious. It can represent realisation of tribal wisdom and the link with intuitive initiations into stages of growth. Remember, just a taste.

The tree is a huge symbol of your whole growth. As you must have read - it shows not only your past in the condition of its roots and trunk, but also what you have grown into and what your possibilities or potential are.  It is what has grown from the past into the present. Its roots show your connection with your physical body and the earth, your family background and influences, and cultural roots; its trunk the way you direct the energies of your being – growth, sex, thought, emotion. The branches are the abilities, directions and many facets you develop in life – varied and yet all connected in the common life process of your being. The tree can also symbolise new growth, stages of life and ageing, with its spring leaves and blossom, then the falling leaves. The top of the tree or the end of the branches are your aspirations, the growing vulnerable tip of your personal growth and spiritual realisation.

The hill you have to use effort to climb and it shows that you must have in your life made efforts to understand who you are and where you came from. And those efforts have enabled you to contact the light, the energy of your Life. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/energy-sex-and-dreams/

But dream images are like icons on a computer screen – You have to ‘click’ on your dream images to make them come alive. Thinking about them doesn’t work. You need to open yourself to the magic of them. To make them into the wonderful gateways they are you may have to learn certain skills, such as https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

But as your dream shows, the tree/you are still asleep and are ready to be awakened. See https://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/this-is-the-time-of-the-quickening/

Tony
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 08:48:21 AM by Tony Crisp »