Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kissing and holding hands of the one I love  (Read 6330 times)

Navkanth

• View Profile
Kissing and holding hands of the one I love
« on: July 05, 2014, 10:30:43 AM »
Hi,

There is a girl I am madly in love with, but I could never speak to her. I would say she was definitely interested. We used to work in the same building, but now she has moved to a different building. I wrote her a letter and around the time she was to receive my letter I saw her in my dream where I felt she was attempting to slap me. 2-3 days later in another dream, she and I were on the terrace of a building and I held her hands one after another,  then she said that she loved me and then I kissed her on the lips. The kiss seemed very real and it felt very physical. Can anyone please interpret the two dream together?

- anna -

• View Profile
Re: Kissing and holding hands of the one I love
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 12:42:14 PM »
Navkanth  :)

It all depends:

http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/girl-girls/

Girl Girls

Female under the age of thirteen: Feelings; emotional self; young sexuality; vulnerability.

In male’s dream: Emotions; sexual feelings; daughter. But a young girl can also be used to depict a new pattern, a new opportunity to relate to a female. In contrast to an old woman, the girl is a shift from old patterns of relationship you may have developed with your mother or a wife. So she could represent a development in you away from old and perhaps destructive patterns. See Anima

In a female’s dream: Oneself at that age – whether older of younger; feelings about sister or daughter; the aspect of oneself portrayed by the girl – as in following example. The young girl, depending on your age, could depict a new aspect of yourself emerging or being met. See Characters and People in Dreams

http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/woman-2/

Woman

A woman in a woman’s dream: An aspect of yourself, but often a facet of you that is not immediately identified with. See example below.

Woman in a man’s dream: This is fundamentally about your felt relationship with a particular woman, or women in general. What is happening in the dream will depict the aspect of relationship being illustrated. The dreamer’s present relationship with his own feelings and intuitive self; his sensitivity and contact with his unconscious through receptivity; or how he is relating to his female partner. The latter is especially so if the woman in the dream is his partner.

http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/hit-hitting/

Hit Hitting

Apart from aggressiveness, you may hit on an idea, hit on the answer.

http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/kiss/

Kiss

Acceptance of what is being kissed – Pat in the example mentioned below, accepts or allows her sexuality depicted by the cat. It can also be a sign or sexual agreement, tenderness or a movement toward unity.

In a sense, a kiss is always a merging with the person or creature who is the dream character. Because we are always inside of ourselves male and female and also everything we dream about, it may therefore show merging more fully with these other sides of you. Or if it is the same sex kiss, then you are merging with your own self image.

When you are a man:
I see your two dreams as a process of growing more fully into the relationship you have with your feminine side, as in from rejection towards a loving acceptance.

I suppose the woman is over 13 years of age, and in that case I would question why you see her as a girl.

I see it as that no matter what will come of this relationship with this (young?) woman in the outer world, your reaching out to her by writing her a letter started a process in your inner world.

I hope this helps.

- anna -
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 12:44:26 PM by - anna - »

Navkanth

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 02:52:37 PM »
Hi Anna,

Thank you for the reply. I think I should have given more information. I am a 27 year old man and she is a 23 year old woman. I did not expect the information I gave to be so inadequate  :(

You are definitely right about me going from rejection to loving acceptance of another side of mine.

So you are saying these dreams don't have any predictive value about what is going to happen between me and this woman?

Navkanth

- anna -

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 05:01:19 PM »

Navkanth  :)

Thank you for the "more information".

I focused on your inner process of a loving acceptance of your inner feminine qualities, because I trust it will change your attitude towards any woman in your outer world.

I see it as that that a predictive value is in some way related to what is happening in the outside world.

I do not know how to see two people, one madly in love and one definitely interested, who are not able to speak with each other.

However, perhaps you did sense it all right and words were not needed.

http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/prediction-and-dreams/

- anna -