Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Piece my Puzzle!  (Read 4528 times)

reeyach

• View Profile
Piece my Puzzle!
« on: May 23, 2013, 05:37:23 PM »
Hi all!

Was wondering if someone could help put the pieces to this puzzle together because I'm just not connecting the dots. Lol! I've had several dreams over the past 2 weeks (I journal) and they definitely seem to be telling me I'm going thorough a transitional phase. Problem is certain symbols appear more often so please help figure these out. Thanks so much in advance.

Often my son who is 19 is in my dream but he's a toddler (2-3). This week he's been on my bed with me telling me to get up and look at a spider next to my pillow.
He's given me a pair of basketball shoes (not new) but in good condition. ( I have recurring dreams about shoes for a month, all good shape or new)

Last night i had received two basketball tickets and then somehow ended up with him flying on an air plane. We were then on some sort of smaller city bridge he was trying to walk but fell off into the water below. I jumped after him and we end up floating through a big sewer line where I save him but noticed there were lots of other children down there with other adults everyone smiling and happy, which seemed strange to me.

My ex often shows up as well not my recent, but one from five years ago (still close with his cousin) in the dreams I have about him we are mainly chatting but I often sense a feeling of security and rightness there.

So I'm not sure what these dreams are trying to get across to me. Thanks again for any interpretations!

Vicki

Re: Piece my Puzzle!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 10:50:36 AM »
Hi,

There is some information in the link below about shoes in your dreams, it mentions gym shoes too. I have had a few dreams of shoes lately as well as I am going through a transition too.

http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/shoes/

Vicki.