Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A series of demonic possession dreams? Help me!  (Read 6151 times)

esmevi

• View Profile
A series of demonic possession dreams? Help me!
« on: December 29, 2012, 10:14:09 PM »
Heya, So I'm 17 and female, last night I had a bunch of dreams that were like chapters to one another, everytime I woke up and went back to sleep it continued from where it left off and this his how it went;

I was in a white nightgown and I was in my house but everything was a little bit blue and misty and cold, my family were talking about someone having a demon in them and something was about to happen, I got nervous and walked to my silver full-length mirror in the hallway by my room to look at myself for reassurance but it was like I was watching myself do it, I saw over my own shoulder so I could see both my back and the reflections front... I watched for a tiny bit in anticipation and suddenly my face changed into something horrible that I can still see vividly. My lips looked super dry and chapped and wrinkly, colourless, they pursed open so I could seen hunders of pin like teeth and at the same time curled up around the corners in a horrible smile thing and my eyes became big and dark and I freaked out and turned away from what I was seeing- effectively turning away from myself because I was watching myself.

I tried to get away from what I saw and after I woke up briefly the next dream had me working as a maid in a hotel that looked like my school crossed with a hospital, a manageress was keeping me there and ordering me to clean rooms etc, but when I went in occasionally it was blue and misty like my house had been, and I left quickly. I tried to warn people that I had just been possessed but no one cared and I felt constantly like I had to keep moving or the demon thing would catch up to me, I was running away the whole time. The manageress spoke like my mother, and there were some people like guys in my year who crashed a car in the carpark, because of the crash no one was listening to me and I started to pack up essential items because I felt compelled to run away for real, from some horrible event I could feel coming at the hotel, maybe something apocalyptic, but I just remember the urgency and fear and my need to keep moving and warn people about myself... help? It really freaked me out, especially my face in the mirror, I have been thinking about it all day.

What do you think this means? All input appreciated x

Christine

• View Profile
Re: A series of demonic possession dreams? Help me!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 10:47:06 PM »
These are not demonic possession dreams...so do not worry.

It seems you are feeling angry about something and are afraid to admit it and/or express it for fear of how you will see and judge yourself and how others...your parents maybe?...might see and judge you.

You seem to be feeling like a servant in your dream.

lukeandersen1

• View Profile
Re: A series of demonic possession dreams? Help me!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 09:34:35 PM »
I am glad you posted this in such great detail of what you saw as you approached the "mirror". I experienced a dream similar but couldn't remember really what the "mirror" was. I saw what I precieved as my pyshical body and face changing just like you described. I learned this is a portal made of energy. Our ego will naturally fear it. Let your fear flow. Peace Jah

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com