Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Complicated dream..interpretation?  (Read 6093 times)

cronchetti

• View Profile
Complicated dream..interpretation?
« on: December 08, 2010, 08:40:35 AM »
Hi

I dreamt last night of my mother and a friend, the friend was pregnant, we were driving around in the car and then we went into some water where I was on some rocks and waves were hitting me...

Then I was at home, with a young baby (my sister has a one year old child) and my grandmother who had passed  away 5 years ago.....it was also her birthday yesterday.....

The baby fell over and injured its head it then injured its head again when I brought them up to my mum and sister...there me and my mother starting shouting at my sister a lot of anger?

What does this mean? there are many different aspects to it and i'm a bit confused what all of them could mean together....

Thank you...
Christian

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Complicated dream..interpretation?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 11:35:04 AM »
Christian – I sounds as if, in the driving, you were hoping to get somewhere. This can mean that you wanted to change the situation you feel you are in. But instead of making it easier you ended between a ‘rock and a hard place’. In other words things have not been easy.

The baby incident could mean that in trying to make a change in your life you found a new attitude, or a new beginning, but it has been injured – you were not finding it easy to keep the baby/your new attitude as strong and as healthy as you hoped. After all it is a new and vulnerable you.

I do not know what your sister represents to you, but is she a scapegoat for the family. If not try to define what party she plays in your family life. But it would be good to sit occasionally and nurse the baby with some love - in your imagination. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/characters-or-people-in-dreams/

Tony
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 11:13:27 AM by Tony Crisp »