Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: instruction dream  (Read 9165 times)

mikey

• View Profile
instruction dream
« on: May 15, 2014, 01:42:39 PM »
hi,
could do with a little help with this dream,
i hear a  disembodied voice say," you will know when to act"
i  then look through a glass window structure,i watch as a ship ,golden in colour manifests before my eyes through this window.
the ship i saw was very specific,,  a  tea clipper or wind jammer ,the only one i remember ,is  the famous  cutty sark,
i have no associations with this type of ship & have not visited one or anything.
i feel that the voice is not symbolic but as is,a cue to act or respond to something,that something being whatever the tea clipper symbolises,
i have researched tea clippers to gain some understanding of there qualities as a dream symbol.including the myth surrounding the name cuttysark,but as yet i have not had that AH HA moment,
would appreciate any thoughts.
rgds mikey

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: instruction dream
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2014, 09:33:09 AM »
Mikey - I couldn’t get a clear idea from your dream, so I asked my darling female self - my intuition - for help.

The reply was that at the time of the dream you had opened yourself to the influence of the Highest. That is why you experienced the voice. What it meant was exactly what it said.

Maybe I can help by quoting an experience of my own that illustrates it. I was experiencing a waking lucid dream, and was exploring a dream. I found in the group in my dream feelings that were almost an instinctive desire to follow a leader, or the overall public opinion. The impulse to go along with the crowd or the group, I discovered to be an ancient survival trait. Many primitive groups had a strong pressure of conformity. I saw the Jews in Germany as herded to their death because of this impulse to conform, to be a part of the group, to avoid personal decisions. The urge promises safety and was good in past ages.

In the dream I am resisting this where the man tries to get me to follow the group. To drop into the ancient pattern may give us a feeling of safety, but we might in that way be led to slaughter like sheep following the leader. This helps me see that by looking at our dreams we reveal these traits to consciousness. We can then truly become an individual, because we can make aware decisions - not decisions out of ancient patterns.

Then I had a very powerful sense of knowing I was never wholly an individual. I felt the enormity of the forces and influences that brought me into being. Like a huge organisation that one can resist, but never win, because of its enormity. So one can uselessly fight, or join. I felt this to be like a massive Corporation or company - perhaps like Fords. But it was a company that was behind everything everywhere in the world. So there was no way to avoid it by joining another company. It represented life itself and whether we are going to work with it or try to avoid it. 

I had an image of a merry-go-round with different places on the outside, like the different horses. Each might think it is making its personal movements, because as one goes up, and another goes down. But they are all moved by the same machinery. So we too like to believe we are individuals, but underneath we are all moved by the overall organisation - or company. This is so scary at first I wanted to resist it, even though resistance is pointless. But then I decided to join. I saw myself as a tube, a brain cell, fitting in, taking my place amidst other cells. It felt good.  I also had the image in regard to this fantasy of entering the company and asking what I needed to do. I felt I would not be given a choice, but a manager came to me and said that what I was doing in life was fine. I could do whatever I liked. The Company did it all. All it asked of me was to wear a little gadget like a mobile phone. It represented intuition. I was told that if there was a big move within the Company I would be told what it was, and if I wished to I could co-operate. 

So I see your voice talling you, through your oppeness to your Highest and your intuition to watch for the opportunities the ‘company/Life’ will offer you. then you can make your choice as to whether you act on it. The Cutty Sark I was led to believe was something from the past - long past - that is a new and exciting or interesting venture. Obviously watch out for it.

Tony

mikey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 10:30:34 AM »
thanks to annathedreamer,& thanks to you tony,for your efforts & thoughtfull responses
i did feel that the vision of the tea clipper was my cue to act,the voice telling me this,
as to what it is,then annathedreamers thoughts fit as well,as it does not matter what or where,i will know it,intuitively,
there is a marvelous myth attached to the reason for using the name cutty sark,which also explains the actual figurehead on the ship,it is a female reaching out !,hows  that for a analogy,
a symbol is worth a thousand words.
will keep you informed of any developments.
rgds mikey

annathedreamer

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2014, 11:52:06 AM »
Mikey  :)

She is not a female reaching out, she is a witch:

Erotically beautiful witch[edit]

In Burns' 1791 poem Tam o' Shanter, the drunken Tam, riding home on his horse, happens upon a witches' ceilidh. Among the dancing figures is a particularly beautiful young witch named Nannie (Scots pet-form of Anna), "ae winsome wench and wawlie" (line 164). She is wearing a harn (linen) sark (nightshirt) which fitted her as a child (a "lassie") but is now rather too short for her:
Her cutty sark, o' Paisley harn,That while a lassie she had worn,In longitude tho' sorely scanty,It was her best, and she was vauntie.Ah! little kend thy reverend grannieThat sark she coft for her wee NannieWi' twa pund Scots ('twas a' her riches)Wad ever graced a dance of witches! (lines 171ff)lassie, "girl", vauntie, "joyous, boasting"; kend, "knew"; coft, "bought"; twa, "two".
Tam is so enthralled by the erotic spectacle that he cannot contain himself and yells out "Weel done, Cutty-sark!" (line 189). The witches are now alerted to his presence and pursue him. Tam heads for the River Doon, because, according to folklore, witches cannot cross running water. He makes it across the bridge to safety, but not before Nannie, the "Cutty-sark", has torn the tail from his horse.

The poem ends, ironically, with a mock warning to all men of the devilish consequences of thinking about scantily-clad females.

The popularity of this poem was such that the phrase Well done, Cutty-sark! entered the English language via Scots as an exclamation similar to "Bravo!"[citation needed]

Literary allusions to the original Cutty-sark abound. In Ulysses, James Joyce writes: "Laughing witches in red cutty sarks ride through the air on broom sticks" (p. 695).

The ship was named after Cutty Sark, the nickname of the witch Nannie Dee in Robert Burns' 1791 poem Tam o' Shanter. The ship's figurehead, the original carved by Robert Hellyer of Blackwall, shows Nannie Dee in a stark white carving of a bare-breasted woman with long black hair holding a grey horse's tail in her hand. In the poem she wore a linen sark (Scots: a short chemise or undergarment[15]), that she had been given as a child, which explains why it was cutty, or in other words far too short. The erotic sight of her dancing in such a short undergarment caused Tam to cry out "Weel done, Cutty-sark", which subsequently became a well known catchphrase. Originally, carvings by Hellyer of the other scantily clad witches followed behind the figurehead along the bow, but these were removed by Willis in deference to 'good taste'. Tam O'Shanter riding Meg was to be seen along the ship's quarter. The motto, Where there's a Willis away, was inscribed along the taffrail.[16] Tweed, which acted as a model for much of the ship which followed her, had a figurehead depicting Tam o'Shanter.[17]

Apparently many clippers had a figure head on the ship, with a different symbolic meaning, however,  the ship with "the witch figurehead" was the fastest in the race.

The Cutty Sark is a British clipper ship. Built on the Clyde in 1869 for the Jock Willis Shipping Line, she was one of the last tea clippers to be built and one of the fastest, coming at the end of a long period of design development which halted as sailing ships gave way to steam propulsion.

From the book "Ships' figure heads in Australia":
There was a big increase in the number of female figure heads. Women on board were traditionally considered unlucky, but it was also believed that a naked woman could stop a storm at sea.
A compromise was achieved by which many female figure heads had one or both breasts bare.
A further compromise was achieved when it became customary to depict respectable Victorian ladies, often the ship owner's wives and daughters, and bare breasts were ususally dispensed with.

And so the question could be
which tea clipper did you see?

I suppose this merely relates to one of my past lives in which
"the Spanish Inquisition" must have played a role.
It has been a recurring theme in this life in which people prefered to "burn me".

And another question could be
if it is only a head you see?

http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/head/

The head usually links with your thoughts, opinions, your intellect, and especially your ability to make decisions. Therefore it is an indication of your intentions.

http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/breasts/

In general the breast represents a giving of oneself, or of ones sexual pleasure.

Food for thought  ;)

Anna

« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 03:41:46 PM by - anna - »

annathedreamer

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 12:05:12 AM »
It has been a recurring theme in this life in which people prefered to "burn me.

I wonder if "the burning" in this life merely has to do with another dream, in which the number 85 has significance.
In the dream about "the work" the number 85 has significance too.
I have no associations with this number.

Dream Interpretation / a dream with an unusual energy
« on: April 23, 2013, 02:01:35 PM »

Hello, I am Anna the Dreamer and I am curious how to see this dream, for the energy in this dream was
different than from the other dreams I dream:

Dream, or what I remember of it:
We are on our way to a house. When we reach the entrance of the house, the woman who is showing us around, tells us that the number of the house is 85 and she also explains why it is number 85. It has something to do with the coal, which is pressed together and then transported to the house.
I look at the number beside the entrance, which does not have a door.
It is a sign made of enamel in colorful colors.
The entrance leads directly into the cellar, where the hearth is. There are no real stairs, there are only a few steps which are part of the wall on the left side and then I have to make a large step, onto what I reckon is a stove, made of stone. I hope it is not too hot.
The two women are already in the cellar. When I have to make the step onto the stove, I ask them to guide my foot, for the step is rather large and I am afraid that I will miss the stove.
One of the women does so, and when I am down on the floor I thank her for her help.

I hope you can shed some light on this dream for me.

Warm regards,
Anna the Dreamer

Dream Interpretation / a different parental home
« on: February 17, 2014, 09:22:56 AM »
Tony  :)

I do not have a clue how to see this dream:

I am in what used to be the living room of my parental home; now it is an office.
There is a large desk and I am standing next to it. Two people are sitting at the desk.
In front of me is a person I do not know, the person at my right side is my father (who died
when I was 16 years old, I am 55 now )
The person in front of me is organizing what looks like small, opened, empty sugar bags with
photographs on them from the person who has quit his or her job at “our company”.
I do not know what the company is for, neither what kind of work is done by the company,
I do understand in the dream why these people have quit jobs; they did so because
work was not always available.

I look outside through the front window and I see an old man wearing bright glasses, bend forward, passing by on the pavement in front of our house with a large white document in his hand, when I tell my father that I would like to re-organize this all to make work more permanent.
My father then tells me that there will be someone applying for this task today and that I can assist him, which offer I like very much.
When my father tells me that the man is 85 years old, I understand that I have seen him already.
It is raining outside and I decide to not keep him waiting in the rain – he is not wearing a raincoat –
and so I go over to the front door.
When I open the door the man is now walking on the street, with his back toward me, so he cannot see me.
I try to get his attention by calling “hallo” twice and then he turns around, sees me, and walks over to
our door.
While entering the door, he straightens his back with each step he takes, his steps becoming larger
and so is he, becoming larger and younger when he approaches me. For a moment I focus on his brown shoes, which I like for some reason.
Then he stretches out his hand to greet me, he is now much larger than I am. When he shakes my hand I can sense his energy, which I like very much. When he enters the vestibule we have a chat about the rain, while I observe him, his yellow rain poncho which he had hung on some high point at the left side in the
vestibule, because the rain poncho being so large and his one wheel bicycle at the right side. ( both were not being present when I had seen him on the street)
When I look at the saddle, which is high above the ground, I think it would be impossible for me to
reach for it in order to sit on it, because it is way much higher than I am.

Anna
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 08:15:41 AM by - anna - »

annathedreamer

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 09:58:37 AM »
August 23, 2013
One dreampicture came when I was still awake:
I see a perfectly round hole, with a lighter ring around it, in a part of a skin with pus in it. I carefully move the skin a bit to see if the pus wants to come out. It does not want to come out yet.

Elizabeth Schmit eas.facim@gmail.com (Ken deleted this email account)
August 25, 2013

Dear Correspondent,

Kenneth has recently been hospitalized due to fluid in his pleura, and thus will not be responding via email for an indefinite period of time. He is resting comfortably, and you will be notified once he is back in the saddle again!

Thank you.

This message made me understand the dreampicture and the dream I had about Ken, from which I will copy this part of the dream:

August 16, 2013
What I remember:
I meet Ken on the street. He is walking with two walking sticks – one in each hand – his back not straightened out, and he does not look like Ken.
I ask him if he has arthritis. I do not remember his answer.
Then Ken is teaching a small group of people on the street; I am one of them.
We are gathered on the part of the pavement away from the street.
I turn my back on Ken and I see that he is spitting while talking and there is a memory or association with the way I painted the fountain.

I have painted many symbols from my dreams, so I could look at them while being awake. One of them was a picture of this "dream":

August 14, 2013

I then went to sleep again and had this dream:
I see that the snake, which is lying on the fountain, is dead.
End of dream

September 06, 2013
What I remember:
I realise that I have forgotten M's birthday and I think that is unkind from me.
Then I see a glass showcase cabinet, entirely made of glass, with small "somethings" in it as a token for her birthday. I understand that it is a collage made by her children.
Then I see a small embroidered path with a smiling chimney sweep on it. And then I see my name underneath it. I understand that they included me as well in the gift for their mother.
Next what I remember is that I embrace M.
Then I wake up.

M. was my foster mother, the mother of an old girlfriend K. who appears in my dreams every now and then too. I lived with this family for a year, after my father had died.
The association I had with the chimney sweep was the movie Mary Poppins in which a song is sung by the chimney sweep:

Chim-Chim Cher-ee
From "Mary Poppins"
Composed by Robert B. Sherman and Richard M. Sherman

Chim chiminy
 Chim chiminy
 Chim chim cher-ee!
 A sweep is as lucky
 As lucky can be

Chim chiminy
 Chim chiminy
 Chim chim cher-oo!
 Good luck will rub off when
 I shakes hands with you
 Or blow me a kiss
 And that's lucky too

Now as the ladder of life
 Hs been strung
 You might think a sweep's
 On the bottommost rung

Though I spends me time
 In the ashes and smoke
 In this whole wide world
 There's no happier bloke

Chim chiminy
 Chim chiminy
 Chim chim cher-ee!
 A sweep is as lucky
 As lucky can be

Chim chiminy
 Chim chiminy
 Chim chim cher-oo!
Good luck will rub off when I shakes hands with you

Chim chiminy
 Chim chiminy
 Chim chim cher-ee!
 A sweep is as lucky
 As lucky can be

Chim chiminy
 Chim chiminy
 Chim chim cher-oo!
Good luck will rub off when I shakes hands with you

I choose me bristles with pride, yes, I do
A broom for the shaft and a brush for the flue

Up where the smoke is
 All billowed and curled
 'Tween pavement and stars
 Is the chimney-sweep world

When there's hardly no day
 Nor hardly no night
 There's things half in shadow
 And half way in light
 On the rooftops of London
 Coo, what a sight

Chim chiminy
 Chim chiminy
 Chim chim cher-ee!
 When you're with a sweep
 You're in glad company

Nowhere is there
 A more happier crew
 Than them what sings
 Chim chim cher-ee
 Chim cher-oo!
 Chim chim chiminy
 Chim chim
Cher-ee chim cher-oo!

September 10, 2013
What I remember:
The Foundation has come over to "our place". I hear someone say that Ken will only return the middle of December and I reckon he made that decision, because then he will be home for Christmas.
I feel attracted to him and like to be with him.
Someone says that Ken is in the pool and I decide to go over to say goodbye to him. When I am at the level of the pool, I see that he is in the water with some notebook in front of him reading in it.
He asks me if he has to watch the movie and I understand that he thought that the movie was lying "there" with the intent to be a sign to watch it. I tell him that he does not have to watch it. (Mary Poppins?)
Then I leave and he says something like "hasta el camino". I turn around to him and I respond "somos siempre en el camino". Because I turn around while saying this, I cannot see anymore where I am going. Then I sense the wall -  it did not hurt me -  and I feel partly silly and have to smile at the same time.
I think that my Spanish could have been better.
I go through the open gate or door in the wall and then I go down the stairs which have led to the swimming pool.
That is all I remember.

Answer from the I Ching about this dream:
Hexagram Forty Seven
K’un (Pro: Kwn; vowel so short as to be almost non-existent) – Spent

The trouble can bring to the surface treasures of personal strength in choosing the right track through the wilderness. Then, good fortune. But only through great effort and perseverance.

3.Trying to exit a room through the wall instead of the door, and feeling confined is foolishness. So too leaning for support on a bending willow cane. This leads to misfortune.

What is still a piece of this puzzle is why I think in the dream that my spanish could have been better.
The only thing I can come up with, without fully seeing what that means, is that I could have said:
"Estamos siempre en el camino"; in spanish the verb "to be" is used more differentiating than
in english. Estamos comes from the verb estar, somos from the verb ser, both would be translated as "are" in english.
How I see it now, without "getting it yet" is that estamos refers to a situation which is not likely to be permanent, while somos refers to a situation which is likely to be permanent.

http://www.spanishdict.com/answers/100040/ser-and-estar#.U3h31cIU-P0

After this dream I remembered a dream I have had about a chimney 2 years before:

October 6, 2011
Although I slept well, I had strange dreams. I do not remember all of them, two I do:
I am like an observer. I see a house I do not know and “someone who I do not see”, is standing on the roof of the house, looking in the chimney.
“He” says that there is something in there.
Then I see the end of a pink lobster, put in the chimney, which I suppose the “one on the roof” did.
I am in the house now, I do not know this room either. Out of the fireplace comes a kind of cable in which I see a pink lobster as well.
I am afraid.
I call “someone” to tell “him or her” that I am not going to sleep alone in that place and I am not sure whether someone can hear me through this “cable”.
End of dream

Could it be that when a person dies, everything changes? I ask because the dreams I have had after Ken died, show a totally different symbol than when he was still alive.

I trust that as everyone, I have my resistance to seeing as well and so I would be grateful if you would share with me the thoughts you have after having read these dreams, since puzzling it all together is perhaps more effective then?

I wonder too how you see the chimney dreams.

Anna

While reading through my dream journal I found another chimney dream, which I had forgotten as well:

February 5th, 2012

I woke up crying in the night, from a dream in which my father had died. I did not write it down, for i was certain that i would remember it all. I do not. This is all i do remember;

Dream:
I am in a place which is somewhat like an office and where people are meeting. They are part of a project and it is at that moment that i become painfully aware that my father is no longer part of the team, because he has died.
I am then in my parental house, in front of the chimney and i wonder when the funeral will be and i cry and then i wake up.
End of dream
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 05:28:54 PM by - anna - »

annathedreamer

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2014, 10:32:01 AM »
What is still a piece of this puzzle is why I think in the dream that my spanish could have been better.
The only thing I can come up with, without fully seeing what that means, is that I could have said:
"Estamos siempre en el camino"; in spanish the verb "to be" is used more differentiating than
in english. Estamos comes from the verb estar, somos from the verb ser, both would be translated as "are" in english.
How I see it now, without "getting it yet" is that estamos refers to a situation which is not likely to be permanent, while somos refers to a situation which is likely to be permanent.

It does help to write it down for now I wonder if "permanent" is related to this part:

I look outside through the front window and I see an old man wearing bright glasses, bend forward, passing by on the pavement in front of our house with a large white document in his hand, when I tell my father that I would like to re-organize this all to make work more permanent.

I still don't get it though and so I hope you will help me to look at this all from a fresh perspective.
I cannot ask Tony, because he cannot help me to digest the information I received from his mind.

October 30, 2013
Message from Kenneth
Since my illness began and I discontinued my email correspondence, I realize just how much time it was taking to stay in touch with all of you. Because I need time to focus on my current health condition (I am feeling better every day), and return to my regular writing schedule, I am permanently deleting this Gmail account on November 1st. I am asking that you please do not email Elizabeth at her Foundation email address to contact me as she is already overwhelmed with emails related to Foundation business. Of course you can always call her if an emergency arises as she is in constant touch with me.

As of now, I do not know when I will be returning to my daily activities at the Foundation, but we will post a notice on our Web site (http://www.facim.org/announcements.aspx) when this happens.

Thank you for your understanding.

Denial was what Ken's resistance looked like - certainly his illness began years before in his mind, for
that is the place where all illness starts; it only becomes "visible" in the body after a while, when it was not healed in the mind.

I trust that denial is part of my package as well, since he was one of my "fathers".
I hope you can help me heal all the cancer in my mind.
In my mind the cancer shows up in my femur, which dream is mentioned here:

http://dreamhawk.com/forums/index.php?topic=3341.msg6477#msg6477

What I remember:
I am in a taxi with some other girls. When we have reached our destination one of the girls is looking at the bill she received. The bill consists of 2 A4 papers.
Then the girl says that his numbers are false. I  understand that that means that his registration number is false.
The taxidriver wants us to pay 900 (Dutch gulden, euro?)
By then the door is open and I am sitting in front of it looking at the back seat of the driver, where the taxidriver is sitting now.
There is a man standing on the pavement and I say rather loudly that a drive from the Marnixstraat in The Hague to this point can never cost 900. Then I say, which is a lie, that I have driven this route many times, and that it never was so expensive. When saying these words I hope I can convince the taxidriver that there is no point in trying to sew me, for I know he is.
I also hope that by speaking my words so loudly, the man who is standing next to the cab, waiting to enter, will help us girls deal with a crooked taxi driver.
What happens is the contrary. The man, realising that the taxi driver is a crook, turns away saying something like that he does not want to use this cab then.
The taxidriver then says that he is not doing okay and that he is still on chemotherapy.
I look at his hand and I see that his nails have an unusual form and they are all brown.
I then respond to him that no matter what is going on with him, there is never, ever a ground to want us to pay 900 (gulden, euro?)
Then I wake up

I wonder if the taxi driver in the dream is my ego?

I trust I have given you enough "instructions" now, as in that "I have to help you to help me".

Anna

« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 01:01:00 PM by - anna - »

annathedreamer

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2014, 06:20:28 PM »

It helped writing it all down, for when I took a nap this afternoon I had a dream in which I faced Ken:

I am in a small classroom, with only a few students. For some reason I have to change my place and
I end up sitting right in front of Ken.
He looks like Ken, yet his energy is totally different. It is the most "male energy" I have ever sensed and
"It" (he) looks right through me; as in he gives me a look I cannot describe.

It does not bother me that other people in class know that we know each other, for it does not make
a difference to me.

I am making a drawing (I do not remember what) and when it is finished I want to use colors to finish it.
I cannot find any colour pencils in my pencil case and then I decide to finish it in more detail with pencils
in different grey tones.

Then a girl who is sitting at my right side, asks a question about something which sounds like mathemathics.
I then become aware that I know nothing about this subject and I wonder how I could have missed it all.
I start looking in my schoolbag for the book she is using and I take one out which looks like hers.

At some point Ken leaves the classroom.

Then there is a moment where I hold on to a fluorescent tube and it breaks in two parts. I see myself as
somewhat of a rebel, because of this.
I decide to look in the cellar for a new tube. When I open the cellar it is the cellar in my parental home.
There are transparent, plastic tubes at the top of the stairs in the cellar. I reckon that they once contained
fluorescent tubes, however, they are all empty now.

Then I go deeper into the cellar, because I remember my father-in-law (it is now the cellar in their house)
putting some spare fluorescent tubes over there.
When I am almost down the stairs I see them, they are attached to the cellar wall. When I touch one,
I sense how my subtle body is filled up with sexual energy.
Then I wake up.

The alchemist puts a gold crown on its head, symbolising expanded or spiritual consciousness arising from the same energy as sexuality.

Underneath the painting of the fountain with the dead snake, I painted with silver aquarelle paint a woman's head with a beard and a crown floating on her head. I suppose I painted it because of the dream I had, and to me a painting is worth a thousand words.
It is a petty I cannot share the paintings here, I tried some time ago, for there is an icon (Insert Image) for it, it did not work however.

August 21, 2013
I fall asleep for what seems to be one moment, and then I dream this dream:

A woman is standing naked in front of me and a man. She is talking about something which I do not remember, I know she was referring to her womanhood.
I then see that she has a penis and I wonder what the story is behind her story, for I would not consider her a woman.

The man then asks her something about her penis, he wants to know if it is in fact a clitoris.
I look at the man while he is talking.

When I look again at the woman, I see that her penis has become even longer and she starts to walk backward in such a way that I cannot see her penis anymore.
I see hair in this area though, which cannot be from a woman.
When the woman is standing in front of a bed she stops walking backwards.
Then I wake up.

Anna

« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 09:50:30 PM by - anna - »

annathedreamer

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2014, 12:17:19 PM »

Then a girl who is sitting at my right side, asks a question about something which sounds like mathemathics.
I then become aware that I know nothing about this subject and I wonder how I could have missed it all.
I start looking in my schoolbag for the book she is using and I take one out which looks like hers.

I think mathemathics has to do with evaluating, before moving on.

I trust that everything on our inner journey has to do with intentions. We can only set intentions based on a
moment of higher awareness we have had, and which awareness we value, which makes it worthwhile to make this awareness last longer, as in more permanent.

intention

/ɪnˈtɛnʃ(ə)n/

noun

noun: intention; plural noun: intentions

a thing intended; an aim or plan.
"she was full of good intentions"

synonyms: aim, purpose, intent, objective, object, goal, target, end; More
design, plan, scheme;

resolve, resolution, determination;

wish, desire, ambition, idea, dream, aspiration, hope

"it is his intention to be leader"

•the action or fact of intending.
"intention is just one of the factors that will be considered"

synonyms: deliberateness, intentionality, intent, design, calculation; More
premeditation, preconception, forethought, plan, planning, pre-planning, advance planning, prearrangement, malice aforethought

"Milton manages, with or without intention, to build up a wonderfully vivid and intriguing portrait of Satan"

antonyms: inadvertency, accident

•a person's plans, especially a man's, in respect to marriage.
plural noun: someone's intentions

"if his intentions aren't honourable, I never want to see him again"

Medicine
the healing process of a wound.

Logic
conceptions formed by directing the mind towards an object.

Origin

late Middle English: from Old French entencion, from Latin intentio(n- ) ‘stretching, purpose’, from intendere (see intend).
Some will set the intention to journey towards the love that flows. For them it will be IT.
It is a love which flows to some people, but not to all.

I was lucky enough to be able to experience a different kind of love. It has very little to do with the "Sturm und Drang" kind of love.

To me intention means the healing process of a wound, a wound which was caused by separating myself from the Love that I AM and so from the Love that IS.

And so I like to share with you a part of my daily journal I shared with Ken. I wrote it while visiting Israel with my partner:

Monday May 28th 2012

I have a dream in which someone tells me “just don’t believe it”. I have to repeat the sentence a few times, so that i can  remember it when i wake up.

Tuesday May 29th 2012

I have a dream in which i become aware that i am a pilgrim, and  i do not know what my role is.

The dream which taught me to not believe it, i applied to everything that was part of this trip, whether it was any historical information explained to us by our tour guide, the story about Jesus, or any physical perception which “bothered me”, be it being tired or be it my back hurting, when i did not manage to apply the lesson properly that “sickness is a defense against the truth”.
I will continue with that lesson until it has all “sunk in”.

The dream about me being a pilgrim i saw as that we are all pilgrims, whether we are aware of it or not.
I do not know what my role is, and it does not bother me.
I can allow it all very well without having a role, for i do not need a role for “It”.

I do not remember every ‘time detail” about this journey, for i was not always “inside time”, i trust it does not matter.
What i do remember is that until Jerusalem, you, as “Ken in my mind”, where not part of my thoughts, nor of my mind.
There was a “presence which taught me”, which was not  “you” and which made that there was no need of you either.

Somewhere on Thursday, there was “a memory of you that joined me in Jerusalem”.
It was a memory that i have never experienced before and that has nothing to do with you as a person.
Allowing “it” in my mind, brought me to the Love that I am, which Love merely IS, IT does not “go out to any person in particular or anything specific”;
there is no flow.

- anna -

annathedreamer

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2014, 01:07:54 PM »
I suppose my hearing was rather clumsy here as well. For what I heared in the first part was that IT, as in the Forgotten Song, is this "Sturm und Drang" kind of love which does flow.
I see that many Course in Miracles students make the same error.

Medicine
the healing process of a wound.

I quote from the Urtext which is in the public domain:
http://courseinmiracles.com/urtext/chapters-11-thru-21/ch-21-the-inner-picture/1-the-imagined-world.html

Listen, - perhaps you catch a hint of an ancient state not quite forgotten; dim, perhaps, and yet not altogether unfamiliar. Like a song whose name is long forgotten, and the circumstances in which you heard completely unremembered. Not the whole song has stayed with you, but just a little wisp of melody, attached not to a person or a place, or anything particular. But you remember, from just this little part, how lovely was the song, how wonderful the setting where you heard it, and how you loved those who were there, and listened with you.

The notes are nothing; yet you have kept them with you, not for themselves, but as a soft reminder of what would make you weep, if you remembered how dear it was to you. You could remember, yet you are afraid, believing you would lose the world you learned since then. And yet you know that nothing in the world you learned is half so dear as this. Listen, and see if you remember an ancient song you knew so long ago, and held more dear than any melody you taught yourself to cherish since.

Origin
from Latin intentio(n- ) ‘stretching,

In Temecula I thought it all had to do with the body, the stretching included. I can see now that EVERYONE in this world can "hear Spirit", the only error they make is "level confusion".

Beyond the body, beyond the sun and stars, past everything you see and yet somehow familiar, is an arc of golden light that stretches, as you look, into a great and shining circle. And all the circle fills with light before your eyes.

The edges of the circle disappear, and what is in it no longer is contained at all. The light expands and covers everything, extending to infinity, forever shining, and with no break or limit anywhere. Within it, everything is joined in perfect continuity. Nor is it possible to imagine that anything could be outside. For there is nowhere that this light is not. This is the vision of the Son of God, whom you know well. Here is the sight of him who knows his Father. Here is the memory of what you are; a part of this, with all of it within you, and joined to all of it as surely as all is joined to you.

Accept the vision that can show you this, and not the body. You know the ancient song, and know it well. Nothing will ever be as dear to you as is this ancient hymn of love the Son of God sings to his Father still. And now the blind can see, for that same song they sing in honor of their Creator, gives praise to them as well. The blindness that they made will not withstand the memory of this song. And they will look upon the vision of the Son of God, remembering who he is they sing of. What is a miracle, but this remembering? And who is there in whom this memory lies not? The light in one, awakens it in all. And, when you see it in each other, you ARE remembering for everyone.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 08:44:16 AM by - anna - »

annathedreamer

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2014, 09:15:19 AM »
I want to ask the All in all if this is conditional love?

Some will set the intention to journey towards the love that flows. For them it will be IT.
It is a love which flows to some people, but not to all.

I want to ask the All in all, what is this, that is beyond my understanding?

Somewhere on Thursday, there was “a memory of you that joined me in Jerusalem”.
It was a memory that i have never experienced before and that has nothing to do with you as a person.
Allowing “it” in my mind, brought me to the Love that I am, which Love merely IS, IT does not “go out to any person in particular or anything specific”;
there is no flow.

I want to ask the All in all if it serves a purpose to give conditional and unconditional love a place in my life?

If so, is it okay to sense that all people are worthy of God's love, but not all are worthy of mine?

How would You define love then?

Would You define the love I was willing to give as "pearls"?

The Principle: Casting Pearls Before Swine

"Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." (Matthew 7:6).

Of course, these words of Jesus are allegorical. I doubt that any were literally casting pearls before swine. The meaning is pretty simple to figure out; "Do not persist in offering what is sacred or of value to those who have no appreciation for it, because your gift will not only become contaminated and be despised, your generous efforts could also be rebuffed and perhaps even openly attacked."

« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 10:07:11 AM by - anna - »

annathedreamer

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2014, 09:59:46 AM »

Your life, time, energy, opportunities and abilities are God's pearls. They're His! You and I are merely His stewards overseeing His possessions (1 Corinthians 6:19,20; 4:1,2; 1 Peter 4:8-11). We must show discernment as to what use we make of God's possessions. It is possible to waste them either by using them when we should not as well as not using them when we should.

I want to ask the All in all if there is any purpose to continue to share pearls in this forum?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 10:07:41 AM by - anna - »