Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Someone ask me to marry him  (Read 4904 times)

iamladydreamer

• View Profile
Someone ask me to marry him
« on: July 08, 2014, 06:52:12 AM »
Dear Mr. Tony,

Hi i just want to ask the interpretation of my dream which i am dreaming the guy in two days.

In reality I am happily married with one daughter.  :D ;)

But i just want to know why I am dreaming another guy in two nights already, which in the 1st night he was courting me while the 2nd night , he was married and he wants to file an annulment for his wife. and he wants me to stay with him and not to travel back abroad for my work. And he will do everything for me to make me happy.

Pls. interpret my dream. ;)

Thanks  :)

« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 11:51:04 AM by iamladydreamer »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Someone ask me to marry him
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 08:11:38 AM »
IAmLadyDreamer - While we dream are paralyzed, so our conscious personality can not longer function. So your conscious will no longer functions and another will takes over - your life will, the will or power that keeps you alive but which most of us are totally unconscious of. And while we dream we are living in a very different world than the conscious world - the inner world - and in that world, controlled by our life will, we live by very different standards and morals.

So your dreams are showing you a very different view of life than the happily married woman that you are. As an example your memories are all there available and alive. We take so much in from those we have lived with or had a relationship with, but often we are unaware of it. You have taken in millions of bit of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by loving and living with someone and they are what makes you the person you are. So maybe this was someone you knew and you are building a closer relationship with what you hold within you as memories.

But if not that, then you are exploring your own feelings of having a loving meeting. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-animus-jungs-view-of-the-male-in-the-female/

Tony