Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A handsome prince and familiar old places  (Read 4336 times)

Ankhesenamun

• View Profile
A handsome prince and familiar old places
« on: September 06, 2014, 07:34:02 AM »
To explain a few recent dreams I will also have to go into some details about my real life as it all seems to be connected.

First of all, on August 15 2014 I dreamed that a handsome Indian prince wanted to marry me, but I didn't believe someone like him could possibly be interested in me so I kept turning him down. His name was Shameem.
At some point I was in hospital, and he came to take me home with him - by way of flying through the air! But I could not fly on my own so I had to hold on to him - I actually learned to trust him then.
We then went together to some Indian wedding - it was not our wedding, but after this we must have been married because we were living together then.
One day whilst he was out at work, he emailed me, but an enemy of mine found the email and deleted it before I had chance to read it.
I recognized the enemy as my real life husband, who was by then already my enemy.
Before the dream ended, the prince said repeatedly to me: "remember, my name is Shameem".

The next day I did some research about this name - I had never come across it before - and I found out that it is a male Muslim name. This is rather interesting since my real life husband is from Pakistan - his name is not Shameem though.

Then on August 17 2014 I found out that my real life husband had only married me for a visa and had in fact never loved me. Then he left me, disappeared and went underground (and changed his cell phone number) so that I cannot find him or contact him. We had been married for a whole year and I believed it to be a genuine marriage, even though he had turned full of hatred towards me during the last few months.

I went into extreme shock from which I have not yet recovered, and it is now three weeks later. I am still very unwell, still in shock, and I am so ill as a result of the shock that I am unable to continue with my normal life, unable to eat, sleep peacefully, or even do other normal things like having a shower etc. Going to work is of course completely out. I have nobody to help me as no friends or family. The situation is made worse by the fact that an awful lot of people make stupid comments such as "just take tablets" and "just move on with your life". I do not believe anyone who has been married for a whole year and then suddenly finds out the whole marriage was just one long lie, and gets abandoned, could possibly just "move on with their life" as if nothing happened! And as for "taking tablets", this is also too stupid to even comment on it!

Since August 17 I have of course been having the most terrible nightmares - I have found out that this is normal for someone in shock, but knowing that does not help me.

The last few days, I have been having some rather unusual dreams - though no less distressing. I keep dreaming that I am in some old, but familiar place - though I don't really know these places in my real life - and that my soul leaves my body.

For example, two days ago I dreamed I was downtown together with my husband, it was evening (it always seems to be dark in these dreams) when suddenly he threatened to leave me. So I said to him, "look what I am going to do now - I am going to die in front of you". Next thing, my soul was leaving my body and going upwards, and I knew that my physical body had crashed to the floor.

Last night I had another one of these dreams - I was in a familiar place, a very old place, it was somehow a basement, and it was really quite dark. I knew that I always came to this place to do some writing - no idea why - and I had a candle in a candle stick. I tried to extinguish the candle - only to find the flame coming right back on! I tried again, again the same thing happened. Just why I tried to extinguish the candle I don't know since it was a rather dark and quite spooky place! The candle didn't actually have a proper flame, just a very small spark, but I did not manage to extinguish it. So I thought, right, I m going to have a cigarette first.

Next thing, my soul was leaving my body and floating upwards. For some reason I knew I had to keep that a secret, so I was scared anyone might find out. Then the dream ended.

Dreams of this nature have been plaguing me now since the events of August 17. No idea what they mean.
I also wonder what the dream about Shameem means. Interesting though that in this dream, I saw my real life husband as my enemy. He is indeed my enemy, especially so since he has been threatening for a while to destroy my life, and he is now busy doing just that - by disappearing and going underground so that I cannot divorce him - because that would mean he would lose his visa - and he has made numerous false allegations to the police about me, hoping I would get arrested and jailed. He has spread vicious lies about me - all so that he can keep his visa even if I do manage to divorce him. He is my worst enemy.

What do these dreams mean?

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A handsome prince and familiar old places
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 11:12:06 AM »
Ankhesenamun - Your name suggests you have an active inner life, and a felt sense of a link with Egypt.

But your story is one that many women live - one of felt desertion and betrayal. And your dreams portray in the Shameem drama a drama in which your core self is trying to show you an completely different view of your troubles and also an attempt to heal you. The Shameem man is truly a prince, your other half that you are learning to trust, but not enough for you to leave behind your husband. To save a lot of explaining please see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-animus-jungs-view-of-the-male-in-the-female/ - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/questions-2/#Summing - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/core/ 

Your dreams are showing you your inner feelings about the past relationship and all the memories needing to be digested and learned from. Remember that because you were together for a while there is no way you can ‘have nothing to do’ with someone you have been intimately involved with. It doesn’t work like that. Most people are often totally unaware of the massive experience they take in during a relationship and how it interacts with them when we love someone. In other words the memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event.

Please also see http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/

The dream about the candle that would not be extinguished is another attempt by your core self to heal you and show you a different view of your life. It is saying that what you are doing to yourself by your reactions  to what your husband did are like you trying to kill yourself. You try to snuff your life/the candle out, but your highest feelings arising from your Core show you that even in death you cannot get rid of the feelings because you are creating a hell for yourself. It is an awful way that many women go. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/martial-art-of-the-mind/ - http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/questions-2/#Stuck - You cannot extinguish yourself, but you can change it.

Sorry about the many links, but having found my way out of such misery as you describe, I am trying to pass on things that might help.

Tony