Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Bridge with oversized eyes and glasses??  (Read 5023 times)

journey71137

• View Profile
Bridge with oversized eyes and glasses??
« on: April 10, 2016, 03:30:10 PM »

I was standing on a bridge with my ex brother in law standing in front of me. My mother and older sister, (my ex brother in laws ex wife) were standing behind him also facing me. Neither my mom or sister said anything in the dream, they were just there...It was a clear sunny day out and it felt like I was in California where he had moved to.
While I was dreaming I was aware of a few things. First, my ex brother in law Tommy was dressed in all black. He had a tailored black suit on and I think a white shirt but it also could have been black. The second thing that stood out to me as I dreamed was Tommy's eyes were huge, big and round. He had on Black glasses and the lens were round and the glass frames were black. I kept saying to myself as I dreamed that his eyes look so huge and weird because the glasses were magnifying the size of his eyes and there was something important I needed to get here... The third thing that stood out was Tommy's hair. It was black and curly and shiny, a nice full head of hair. I don't know why this was important but it felt like it was.
Next, the conversation. Tommy was so happy and peaceful when he was talking to me. I don't even know if he knew his ex wife and my mom were behind him because he made no mention or acknowledgement that they were there. He was telling me that he finally met someone and was so in love. He said that he never thought he would find someone again and be in love. He also said, well I'll See how things go and he mentioned the number 5 but I can't remember the context of it but it was 5. We were standing it felt like exactly in the middle of the bridge. There was water beneath the bridge.
It ended there and then I was in a home giving a facial to a girl I went to high school with. We were talking and laughing and her daughter came to the door and I opened it and let her in. I was excited to see her and she me and I picked her up and told her how beautiful she was and how great it was to see her again.
This is all I can remember...

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Bridge with oversized eyes and glasses??
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 04:38:55 PM »
Journey – I wonder how you see your ex-brother in law? It is important as it is not actually him your dream represents but your impressions of him. You have taken in millions of bit of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by living with someone, and they are what makes you the person you are.  The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. Such an inner person can appear in your dreams because you are still deeply influenced by what you hold within you. You can find out by using http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

That he was all in black means that you are not seeing what he means to you, and eyes add to this. I believe you have interiorised feelings that you have about how he ‘sees’ you and what he feels about you. Unfortunately, you are only slightly aware of these feelings, but he sees something about you, and thinks things about you that are important for you to recognise. The fact that your mother and his ex-wife were behind him makes it even more powerful. Obviously he has left strong impressions in you – and maybe you can realise them by using Being the Person.

I think because of his mention of being in love, I believe you felt care and love from him but perhaps didn’t want to recognise it. Also the number five is often called the marriage number. But I suggest taking this information without jumping to conclusions and testing it slowly, maybe by talking to him.

The middle of the bridge suggests you are in the middle of a big change, but are not making any moves. You are from your dream, a caring person who has a lot to give.

Tony

journey71137

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 11:57:32 PM »
Tony,
I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to help with this! You will not believe this but I wrote to you two years ago about a dream I had. Aug 2014, I believe. Would you believe that I just saw your reply the other day when I wrote about this dream? For some reason I was not to see your answer until now, two years later. I am still thinking about this but don't want to exhaust myself so I have dropped it and will go back. So I also want to thank you for the analysis two years ago! LOL

As far as my ex brother in law. I have not seen, thought or spoken to him since about 1995... After being married to my sister for 16 years, he finally came out of the closet and said he was gay and he moved to Fl the Ca. I tried keeping in touch with him but he did not want to so...
I was extremely close to him. He was my mentor and brother not in law so I have felt the loss and void...
I also am not in touch with my sister or mother. They do not love me and don't want anything to do with me. I did everything for them and when I got sick I was no longer useful.
What my brother in law said to me was what I think all the time... that someday I will find someone who truly loves me and who will respect me and want to be with me so I was hoping this was a message from him of what is to come for me... I can hope right? I am indeed a highly spiritual person and try to always think on a spiritual level not human. I thank you for your comment and I agree with you! The man looked like my ex brother in law then didn't... maybe because his eyes were so big and the hair was different.
I would like to ask how you are doing? I would like to send white healing light to you. Do I have your permission? Can you also post a recent picture of you? I would love to help you even though I know you are wonderful and don't need me or my help. I believe in sending peace, light, love and healing forces to all... I thank you for your wonderful site. I have about 25 dream journals and have had precognitive ones... The brain is amazing, just amazing... I would love to chat more on this when you have time. Have a blessed evening.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2016, 09:32:49 AM »
Hi Journey – I am doing fine but sometimes feel like this –
Here I am, nearly eighty,
Stomping along like a one year old,
With arms spread to add balance
In case I fall over.
Truly it is my second childhood,
And I watch adults who walk
So confidently and easily over the earth.
And I watch them and laugh with
The joy of seeing them
And realising again what wonders
Children are who fall many times
And stand again until they conquer it.
I too laugh because having walked,
Danced and jumped from rock to rock,
And now do not glide but stomp
I still feel joy because I am learning
To walk again – slowly and with a stick.
See http://dreamhawk.com/interestin…/tonys-experience-of-stroke/
But I wonder about your meeting the man of your dreams, and think it might also refer to http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-animus-jungs-view-of-the-male-in-the-female/ - Just a thought.
By all means send healing light to me. I have been in what I call The Flux – I described the experience of it as, “As we walked into it I was trying to analyse what was happening and what it felt like. I lost all sense of my body as a dense form, but I could still feel my partner’s hand in mine in a very delicate way - again like energy playing upon energy. I could feel that the energy had totally penetrated me and was working on me in a healing way that would transform all of me. My impression was that thousands of individuals had merged to share their abilities and being with me, and I was sharing with them, forming an amazing wholeness. It felt very healing. Also, I felt that we could decide upon our own movement, and it seemed as if we were still walking within this life form. So I knew we could walk out again and return to our solid body form.

So in sending me the light we are all in the amazing Flux of energy.

If you feel like it, and they are in a computer file, perhaps you would send one of your dream journals. It would add to the thousands of dream I search through to find understanding of how people use particular images or scenes. No names are used.

You said the brain is amazing - but the brain is simply a part pf a body that was born and dies. I feel it is the core if you that is amazing and a mystery.

Tony
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 11:34:39 AM by Tony Crisp »