Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My Dream  (Read 5675 times)

songandjoy

• View Profile
My Dream
« on: November 07, 2011, 04:20:10 PM »
I really need to understand the meaning of this dream that I had a couple of nights ago! I dreamt it was me and my sister and she was telling or reading me my future! She is NOT a fortune teller of any sort! She held my hand and said ok down here to the left bottom is the "cross" and then up above to the middle and then she stalled for a minute and I said~ "What? What is it" she said well ~ You have many "Blood Days" ahead! and I woke! OMG??? What the Heck does this Mean?? I am so wondering what the heck this means? Please  please let me know ASAP!! Thank you
Olga

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: My Dream
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 09:39:37 AM »
Olga – Look, this is how it works. Your sister is a stage prop and represents whatever you associate with her. For example, if she is a support to you then she acts as that in your dream; or if she is someone who is always needy and desperate, then she represents that in your dream. So whatever you would describe her characteristics as that is what she depicts. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/characters-or-people-in-dreams/

As for ‘blood days’, again it depends on who the person is in your dreams saying it. But we all have lots of blood days – bloody awful days – in our lives. You must have had some yourself.

To really find out imagine yourself as your sister in the dream, and describe what she was feeling and what she meant. You must imagine yourself inside her body as it was in the dream, and do not mix it up with your exterior sister. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-in-your-dream/

Tony

Rain_Dancer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 11:51:38 AM »
You didn't mention your gender...my first thoughts were that you might be about to menstruate.
I have dreams every now and then, that seem to be my inner knowing being a little cheeky with me.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 01:16:49 PM »
Very shrewd.

Tony